So I haven’t been very creative in the ways of cooking, baking, or mothering this week. I was going to share a really good banana bread recipe I found, but then I realized we were out of eggs, so I couldn’t make the bread, which means I couldn’t take scrumptious, delicious pictures of the bread for a post about the bread! Anyway, I decided to give you a glimpse into what I’ve been doing on the web this week since I came up short.
- I’m trying to get back on track diet-wise and not give into pregnancy cravings as much, which has lead me to troll Pinterest for recipes.
- You may have heard the Pope is coming to the USA so there have been many articles circulating about him. So far, this is my favorite.
- A friend of mine introduced me to a new maternity wear website. The clothes are so chic and affordable!
- If you’ve followed my blog for any length of time, then you probably already know I have a few banana bread recipes already in my arsenal. Even still, I was eager to try this one.
- I’m not ready to move Sophie into a toddler bed, despite our new arrival coming soon. I’ll want her to stay in the crib until she’s at an age where I can rationally explain sleeping in a big girl bed to her. So where will baby #2 sleep? I am currently in love with this bassinet!
Otherwise, I haven’t been up to too much. I’ve been exhausted, anticipating our trip to New York in a couple weeks, house hunting, planning a gender reveal, and trying to mom. What have you been up to?