This wonderful recipe comes to us, inspired by Sweet Bella Roos, who took the beautiful food photography above! In my previous posts, I’ve said that my nesting is in full swing, in the form of me preparing freezer meals to make when the baby arrives. J will eat anything that has the word “taco” in the description, so I felt like this was a good pick. It smells amazing, and this recipe is just so easy, I had to share!
What you need:
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 8 oz cans diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic (or half a clove)
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
**Optional toppings: sour cream, Fritos, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, green onion, etc.
- Place all the ingredients in a freezer bag, stir well, and freeze until ready.
- Place in crock pot and cook on high for one hour.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, cilantro, chopped green onions, corn chips, or your favorite toppings!